i guess i didn't post yesterday so i will have to post twice today!! the reason why i didn't get a chance to yesterday is because after work felix and i caught a ride home with one of his office mates and we decided to go out to eat at a place which one of my professors had told me was good. it was called the oak crest tavern. when we walked in we were shocked that it was so small, one small room with a bar, it wasn't too busy so we just sat ourselves and the food was pretty good.... so the funny part of the evening comes in where our designated driver (felix) decided to drive on the wrong side of the road on the way home. it was only for a second he just "changed lanes" and then i was like HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY whatcha doin? hahahhahah.... it was a road we are on every day... which made it twice as funny... he tried to make up excuses... something about the lines in the road not being like the lines in the road in germany.... i guess he will now have to post in order to defend himself... :)

This is an image which was taken right before the one of my dog begging right next to the christmas tree, she will not look at the camera for anyone... until you have a cookie in your hand and then she will do anything.
5 comments:
Ok so before all of you start to think I am danger to all other mototorists listen to my defense: Yes it is true that we drive this road everyday but it is also ture that this road has two lanes in our direction... Just not before the corner but after. So had I waited to change lanes for just an 1/8th of a mile I would have been right... Instead I got laughed at for half an hour or so...
I found one more reason... In Madison roads have these really wide bike lines. Sometimes they are as wide as one and a half car lanes. Well the road I was on last night had one of these. So I guess I was assuming that the bikelane was the lane for oncoming traffic and I had two lanes in my direction...
Alright, Alright, my excuses are pretty lame. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I am just going to blame it on the two "real" cokes I had last night. All that sugar must have gotten right into my head. In the future I better stick to diet soda...
See mom I told you he was a light weight... can't even handle a coke! :)
LOL :] What's worse, Rama after 2 alcoholic drinks or Felbie after cokes?
Hey look at those big guns on me, I didn't realize the workouts were going to show so much definition!
Post a Comment