Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Snow

Overnight we got about two and a half inches of snow which caused some problems this morning. Traffic was really bad, as expected, and we had to dig the car out of the snow. Speaking of which, so here I was, standing on the window looking out on I94 and the traffic jam when I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, a lady walking up to her car. She starts shoving snow of her car using her bare hands (that must have been pretty cold). Then she yanks at the door, nothing happens. More shoving of snow, more yanking, more shoving of snow, more yanking... After a while the lady, now almost desperate tries to dig in between the door and the frame trying to get rid of the ice. This goes on for about 5 Minutes until finally she realizes: I never unlocked the car!!! So she pulls out her keys and voila the door opens without any problem.... Yeah snow can be pretty confusing...

No comments: