Saturday, January 07, 2006

good programs...

so felix found a program that does what i want (after i threw a tantrum about the stupid spark people program not working)... it is called Big Oven and it seems to work really well, it is a cook book for your computer and it is linked with recipes online... one hundred and fifty thousand recipes online that you can download onto your computer... there are weight watch recipes amongst other healthy recipies as well as tasty calorie laden recipes as well... AND they all tell you the calorie count ect... you can enter your own recipes and get calorie counts on them... it is pretty nice :) it isn't free but we are using the free trial for a month and it seems to work nice... (except for a few idiots who don't know how to enter their recipes) hahah.. oh well...

I am almost done with my sweater... can't wait to see if it actually fits when I am done or if one arm is too big/too small... hahah... i will post a picture of me wearing it ... felix seems to have faith that i can knit he is ready to invest 100 dollars into some wool yarn for me to make him a sweater... and the one he wants has all sorts of design in it across the chest... a bunch of different yarns ect... *yikes*... well I guess If it accidentally turns out too small I will have another sweater... (hee hee) I will also have to learn how to insert a zipper... (I will have to have a sewing machine too I guess for that)... :)

Now I am going to block the arms for my sweater.. in reading the yarn label it says not to iron... so I guess I will have to block with a wet towel... and leave it to dry... (unlike how my mom showed me with the iron) :P So while I am waiting for it all to dry so that I can sew it together I will work on a matching hat with the leftover yarn... here is another picture to celebrate hats...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

felix to the rescue! WTG...does this program total calories for your day?

I'm going to be blocking mine tonight also. What do you have for a hat pattern...I'm looking.

Felbie & Rama said...

i don't have a hat pattern yet... i have been looking too.

Anonymous said...

Tell Felix that you can't do a plaid sweater.