There will be no pictures today. I still can't seem to figure out why it wont post the images I want to post... it is really beginning to frusterate me. AND I just found out that there is a limit to how many images I can post... 300MB worth... that sounds like alot but trust me it isn't. Well now I have to go to bed, we have to get up early it will take us 40 minutes (plus am traffic time) to get to our first appointment.
Ew and we just saw on tv something about staying in hotels and bed bugs... gross! Felix is starting to turn off lights on me so I must go! good night!
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hope things are to your liking up there...i'm sure you'll have a lot to say about it...did you find something to knit in your down time?
Post a Comment