Friday, January 13, 2006

mmm good dinner

just finished dinner, spinach soup, salad and onion parmesan focasia bread.... i am totally excited for our MN trip! tomorrow we go down to felix's office to clean out his bookshelf and and bring all his stuff home and then sunday we are off... so far we have 17 places to look at, one of which is brand new... we are excited about that one! actually a few others might be brand new too but we arent sure... (didn't ask) but we think they are.... i am going to play some video games now... grand theft auto san andreas to be exact... :)



i haven't gotten many foot rubs lately, felix has been busy reading up on moving documents the relocation people have been sending us and stuff like that... it says that we have to document everything we have (especially video games and cd's) because sometimes stuff like that dissapears! I hope we don't get any crooked movers!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Good luck looking for you new place. I'm sure that will be exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures of what you find.