

Slowly you will have my whole MFA show online. :) It will be in a much nicer format soon... i keep promising myself i will make a website... and i will ... when i move to MN... so just wait a bit longer and hopefully you will get a whole site of my art... but for now i couldn't wait and must feed you all images, two at a time...
for breakfast felix made me griesbrei it is basically just like hot rice cereal (the kind you make babys)... only sweeter and really good with cherry butter on top! mmmmmmmmmmmm...
today is haircut day, i get to try out my new clippers... so excited... ! then grocery shopping and then i get to pick up the pictures from walgreens i took of the stained glass windows and then to Matt and Linsays for dinner... yay... yup that is my whole day... am to pm... ok... haircut time now

1 comment:
I like your pictures/art. I have been playing with my new camera and have some to share as well. Not much happening here in good old West Lafayette except the occasional Habitat trip, work, and school. I like your blog... I should start one.
Post a Comment