our moving date... we will be packed up on thursday and then loaded onto the truck on friday... the moving ppl said that the truck will arrive anywhere between monday and wednesday of the following week.... (humph didn't know it would take them longer to get to MN than it will take us... they must drive a really slow truck)
other good news... felix finally got his numbers! yay... today we are going through files and stuff (like the junk drawer... which has turned into a junk dresser)...
again more art...


2 comments:
Grandpa is still reading your blogs each day Mandy. Good stuff. Grandma is having trigger finger surgery today. That's not from using a gun. The finger freezes up and won't go back to normal. She will be out of hospital in about three hours.
I can't believe how quickly you are moving...it seems so fast. I'm sure you guys are going to be ready, I just would be freaking out! I look forward to the blogs about your new life in your new town!
Post a Comment