Monday, January 02, 2006

New Images!!!

So, we stayed in Indy one more day. it was really warm and there were thunderstorms. Before it stormed Felix and Mom went for a bike ride, since I didn't have a bike I took my dog for a walk and ran into them on my walk. I walked on a trail which attracts alot of bikers and my dog likes to attack bikers... I didn't realize this though until I was walking and she almost got one! She is sneaky, she pretends not to care about the biker until the last moment and then she lunges... hahahahhahah... smart dog. I am busy packing up and I have to get my sleeves for my sweater started so that I can finish them on the car ride home so I am going to go do that... here is a picture... Cheers!


Oh, speaking of my dog and her querks... she likes to attack remote controled jeeps too!

2 comments:

Steph said...

thanks for telling me you were staying home...we would have come over and visited you at your parents, or gone for a walk with you. i'm done commenting on your blogs...you don't ever comment back.

Steph said...

http://burnsblogging.blogspot.com/

that's ours...can you change the name after you start, or do i have to start over?