we are going to go eat at fridays soon, we were supposed to look at one more town house tonight but we saw a model of it yesterday when we got into town and the space just wasn't used effeciently and the bedrooms were too small for us... and it has been snowing for a while... since it is a 30 minute drive down there we decided it isn't worth it just to tell the guy that the place isn't for us... and besides... i am hungry... ich habe hunger hunger hunger ich habe hunger hunger hunger ich habe durst!....


These images are from my MFA show. I tried to get more images from my MA show to upload but they weren't working... I'll try again later... for now you will get my MFA show, if you recieved an announcement you might recognize the second image, I used it for the invite!

No comments:
Post a Comment