this blog is for you mom... we are home... hit a bit of fog driving but that was it... no i am not done with my arms yet... about halfway there... i am going to cheat today and put up another picture since i am here again....

While in indy Felix and I made maultaschen... kind of a German form of ravioli.... now i am going to work on my sweater...xxx
5 comments:
Nice to see you made it home okay. Check your email for updates on my mom's condition in the hospital. Send grandpa any encouragement that you can. She should be okay...I think. I'll send your blog link out to the family.
Your dad laughed his butt off at that picture of me you posted!
Hellow Felix! Wie ist mein Deutsch? Ich habe sehr hart gearbeitet, besser an Deutsch zu sein, als Mandy. Was denken Sie?
Ich habe gedacht, dass die Verbindung zu Alex & Motorroller so lustig war. Ich habe es gesehen, und ich war wie, was ist dies? Ich weiß wenn mein Slang nicht, den Englisch zu Deutsch sehr gut übersetzen wird. Dank für die Verbindung, habe ich versucht, an kühle Namen für Scott und ich zu denken, und habe aus gestreikt.
Your second post got me totally confused... I just can't get the words to make any sense at all! I guess you'll have to try again
Post a Comment