Friday, January 05, 2007

a post especially for grandma and grandpa

My mom emailed me these pictures yesterday, they were taken at the New Years Eve party at their house. She wanted me to post them for grandma and grandpa because she couldn't figure out how to email them herself. :) Perhaps she is forgetting how to do things in her old age... hehehe.. anyway..

Here is one of the babies grandma made, mom made a little Christmas hat for it (along with all the other dolls and stuffed animals in our house).


Here is the picture of the family, I look like I just rolled out of bed, or perhaps I am just not used to seeing myself with hair.


And then of course she wanted me to include the picture of Tito with his girl friend Jacquie


While I was in Indy I got an email from the team that I play underwater hockey with saying that the New York Times wanted to do a story on us and to come and play for them at the Minneapolis (U of M) pool on Thursday night (usually we play on Wednesday and Sunday nights). I missed it since I was still in Indy, but here is the story and the pictures that they took.....
Underwater Hockey

4 comments:

Felbie & Rama said...

Mom are you really that short? You look really short to me in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Lord, bless me with a good picture once in a while. ugh.

Anonymous said...

Now come on...Molly looks shorter than me! Hmmm now let's see I was able to send the pics to YOU! Grandpa said they came out as giberish on his machine.

Tito I picked the pic that was most flattering to Jacquie..hehe..but you were a bit off in all of them and your eyes were always extremely red...at least I fixed that.

Good article on hockey! I'm going to send that link to someone in Carmel Rec.

Felbie & Rama said...

oh... uh yeah, hehe... good point mom... you DID email them to me... i don't know what i am talking about... hehe