Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Have dinner with us....

I really didn't think I took this many pictures at dinner... but I guess I did. It was a long dinner. Mom wanted to have a long multi-course dinner for Christmas eve and so I filled in the space between courses with some photography... enjoy...




What did you find mom? Something good? Haha!







I swear I am not drunk--- this is a bad picture, but I figured it was only fair to have to post one of myself as well... and this is the only one of me since most of the time the camera was in my hands... :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mandy for your descrption of your Christmas and the pictures. Grandma and I both enjoyed them. So Tito has a girlfriend that he likes? He is very slow and deliberate when it comes to girls.

Love,

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Grandpa, I am slow and deliberate with most things! Not just girls....ha!