


Felix and I went to Ikea last weekend and one of the fun things I brought home was my orchid... it is a Phalaenopsis... there are lots of different kinds of Phalaenopsis, I don't know exactly what kind this one is but isn't it pretty. I thought I would take some pictures before I kill it. So how do I take care of orchids... any advice would be appreciated!
We also went out and test drove some cars.... first we tested the Nissan Xterra, I didn't like the way the petal felt under my foot, (the acceleration felt funny)... like loose or something... it was just wierd, and it had other wierd things like the glove box... it was actually two glove boxes both too small to use... on this HUGE dashboard... I was wondering what else was under there... it was just weird... yeah.. so.. then we drove up to the Jeep place and tested first the four door Wrangler... I liked the way it drove but then the sales man started talking about how his was ONLY broken into once I decided that I didn't want a vehicle that one could just unzip the window to grab whatever they wanted... I have a bad habbit of leaving my purse in my car sometimes... so yeah... next I wanted to see how driving a vehicle with a CVT transmission was like... so I tried the Jeep Compass... we are not interested in getting this vehicle mainly because it doesn't come with an off road package and it is too small, but the CVT is fun! You can floor the petal and it accelerates really smooth! No shifting jerks. They didn't have the Patriot in yet but said that they would let us know when they get one in and they just got it in, so we will prolly go up there and check it out soon! So yeah, I have decided against the Wrangler... it is pretty though!

No comments:
Post a Comment