Monday, January 15, 2007

Pictures for Susi...




These pictures are for Susi (my mother-in-law), she wanted to see pictures of me because I am so beautiful. :) Yeah, and I suppose also because I have been lazy and I haven't cut my hair in a while. :) I am hoping to grow my bangs out, but you never know when I might buzz it all off... sometimes all it takes is a bad hair day for that to happen!

So the new news is that we have snow!!! I would say at least 6 inches. It all came yesterday while Felix and I were watching the season premiere of 24.

We looked at some cars this weekend. We also found out that weekend evenings are not good times to go car hunting because the dealerships are not open. See, I like to test drive the cars and at least sit in them. Just looking in a cold lot is not entertaining for me. So far this vehicle is my favorite...


Check out the Jeep Wrangler commercials they are funny!
read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susi won't recognize you. Tell her Grandma and Grandpa said, "hello".