


so check out the pictures from a exactly a week ago... now look at these! my tomato plants in the big cedar tubs are growing so fast! yay! I just hope they don't die of thirst while I am gone! Perhaps I will ask my neighboor to water them... they just got back yesterday and brought me a tin of chocolates from Denver Colorado... mmmmmm...
so anyway... also notice the rectangular cedar planter... that is the one Felix and I made on Monday... I am working on a similar one (only smaller) for my herbs.
hockey is early today because beena is going to be teaching us the finer points of play... so i have to get going!

2 comments:
your cedar boxes look really nice...i like the marigolds in there...i planted them and the rabbits ate almost all of them so my beds have no color...aaagh
your dog is not doing her job!
Post a Comment