


it has been forever since i have posted anything... i think i have spring fever... sitting inside on my computer just isn't appealing. i have been going for bike rides and it has been beautiful outside... today is hot and muggy though and it is supposed to storm... i think i will skip today, i have underwater hockey tonight anyhow. my friend BEENA is going to be at practice tonight! yay Beena! So yeah, other than that I guess things are quite boring lately... not much to speak of... just bike rides, my container garden, and spring fever. I haven't touched my website lately cuz it is frusterating me... (and i have spring fever) sorry... and soon I will be on vacation. First, Indy for my birthday, then Michigan for a family get together, and then my brother and I are going camping up through the UP of Michigan. Felix couldn't come because he has to be in Austin one week and then in L.A. another week... :( Oh well, there will be other vacations.. (he needs to save up some days for vacation).
I miss sailing, I do, I still miss sailing in Detroit on Lake St. Clair... I miss Hoofers too... Felix and I are going to try to get to Madison at least once this summer so that we can go sailing... mebbie do a race, we haven't found anywhere to sail here yet, but we haven't really been looking. I guess that is my job, I should look for sailing while he is in Austin next week, (yeah he goes there alot)... It would have been the perfect day for sailing yesterday. Warm and windy. The kind of day where the trees almost look like seaweed underwater being tossed back and forth by the waves. I rode my bike and all I could think of was sailing.

1 comment:
again i ask...where did the links go? i miss them!
Post a Comment