Sunday, April 30, 2006

pancakes for breakfast

i was just playing around and clicking on recently updated blogs and i found the blog "We Must Eat" (I created a link to it on the right) it seems to have a few interesting recipes... anyhow it inspired me to make pancakes for breakfast... nothing too remarkable about these cakes i found on this blog... they were super thin as promised... but yeah.. they were good. there is a pistacio cake recipe that sounds good.. it uses finely ground pistacios instead of flour.



here is an areal image of madison i found randomly the other day. the bigger of the three lakes here is Mendota, that is where Felix and I sailed... Madison is on the isthmus right between that lake and the middle sized lake (Monona).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made banana pancakes yesterday with walnuts sprinkled in and served with yogurt, strawberry and banana slices...good recipe.