Saturday, April 01, 2006

Mississipi in the Autumn



and now it is spring... april 1 FOOLS DAY to be exact... we have started the day off with felix looking out the window and telling me that one of the construction guys drove his forklift thingie (bigger than a forklift) into the building across the way and there is now a big hole... (i didn't believe him... but i wanted to look outside to see what the weather looks like today) and he Yelled APRIL FOOLS... so then while I was getting ready I dropped a big bottle of bubble bath on the floor of the bathroom and started hopping around and yelling and so he ran into the bathroom to see if I was hurt... ahahaha I GOT HIM... APRIL FOOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well just a couple fools hangin' out in MN. Don't believe the IN pixie weather report...they are all getting it wrong, it is cold and completely overcast here. These weather guys drive me nuts, they spent two hours detailing a weather storm front coming through IN last night...!?

Felbie & Rama said...

what do you mean freezing? weather underground says that it is 47.5 degrees where you are and the pixie says that it is 48???? Is that freezing to you?