
mmmm... we decided to skip the easter candy this year and have a easter pie instead... it is sooo good... i prolly won't last past tonight though! :) Today is beautiful out!! I rode my bike down to the local play it again sports looking for some wrestling headgear (for underwater hockey) and I was over dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and vest... i should have just had a t-shirt and shorts on! Looking at the weather in the different states it looks like up here in MN we have both Indy and Wisconsin beat!!! haha Wonder why it is colder down there... oh well! :)

4 comments:
Well our high was 63d and we were on the back side of that front so it was pumping some cool winds out of the east. It was a gorgeous day and I did bike in shorts!
that pie looks good...send me a piece!
is there any pie left?
All Gone!!!
Post a Comment