Friday, February 03, 2006

Sploosh

So the other day felbie and i bought a fancy shower head and this morning it exploded all over the bathroom. It broke. The plastic hose thingie just broke off and made water spew everywhere. So yeah, we headed back to linens and things for a fourth time this week. We didn't buy a new one, yet, I was tired and didn't want to turn the day into shopping like yesterday. So we made one other stop before going home... a grocery store called Kowalski's, they are great, they have fresh baguette and a great deli selection and all the special little things that big cheap grocery stores dont! Felix and I were really dissapointed in Cub foods selection, so it looks like we found our supplemental grocery store... it is pricy ... a little more than O'malias... but it is really nice! They carry your groceries to your car just like at O'malias! :)



So the image of the day is the device we bought yesterday at IKEA to make some sence of our cooking utencils. It is so annoying to put everything in drawers... it all gets tanged up and stuff.. I was going to get a big container that I could stick the long handled things in but this was so much nicer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's cool. I want you to get me one for my Birf-Day. We have no Ikea down here.