Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Super Bowl!

Yay.. it is the one day of the year that I won't complain if football is on my TV... (I like the commercials)... :) I am going to start knitting a hat to match my scarf... at first I wasn't going to, but Felix and I went for a walk the other day and I didn't make it very far cuz my ears were so cold... I think I may insulate my hat with some fleece. It has been pretty cold up here.. (check out my weather pixies) I have one from here, one from wisconsin, and one from indy... I guess it is actually a bit colder up here.. (not that I mind)... it really didn't feel all that cold when I went out today and it was supposedly like 10 degrees.

Felix and I just got done dragging the last of the boxes out of the garage... we had the movers leave my studio boxes in the garage cuz we weren't sure where we were going to put them... today we decided that we are going to put them in the spare room (my studio)/guest room so yeah we had to bring them all up... *whew*.. the movers did a good job... only banged a couple of walls (just have to wash the dirt off no biggie)... they even rolled out the red carpet for us... as you can see they tracked in alot of moisture... they didn't get the carpets dirty at all!





3 comments:

Steph said...

is your place three stories? there are stairs going up and down?!?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the first floor is just the garage though... the steps you see going down split halfway down and to the left more stairs go to the garage and to the right the stairs go to the front door (where you see the light hanging from)

Anonymous said...

we like the weather pixies especially your dad likes to know he is on the warm end.