Friday, February 03, 2006
If idiots could fly Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota would be an airport
I just got off of a really frusterating conversation with an idot from Blue Cross Blue Shield... they sent me a card with a misspelled last name AND a misspelled address and then tried to refuse to change it until I faxed them some proof of how my name is spelled!!!!!!!!! Felix fixed it though... see he filled out the forms for me... since I hate paper forms and Blue Cross here in MN dosen't do stuff online like the nice Blue Cross in Wisconsin did... so anyway... his n's kinda look like m's so they spelled my last name with an m instead of an n... I was freaking out on the phone cuz this guy would not change it without proof... finally I gave up... he wouldn't even give me to his supervisor whom I asked to talk to 7 times! I gave up and gave the phone to Felix... he calmly told the guy to compare the n in my last name to the n in my first name (which they got right) and then the guy was like... well you shouldn't write like that it is confusing.. THEN and only then would he change it... idiot... and then felix began to give him our new address... (and i had previously told him that was the other reason why I was calling) and he got confused all over again... since i had told him that they had misspelled my old address.. (he wanted me to tell him my mailing address for security purposes... and I was like well do you want what it SHOULD be or what you have mangled).... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I have been updating my addresses with all my loans/credit cards/schools/cell phone... ect... all morning... and i am so sick of phone menus and the idiots i find after a jumble of numbers and pound signs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW...what can I say? So anything good happen today?
Post a Comment