Tuesday, February 07, 2006

haha I WIN

so last night at 8 PM I WON! Someone tried to outbid me at the last second but I must have waited until the exact right moment to bid or elce their max limit was 19.00 cuz i won my Boye NeedleMaster for 19.50... hahha.. it is a set of interchangeable circular knitting needles... i almost bought them online for 40.00.... you can find them online for anything from 40.00 (on sale) to 80.00... so yeah i think i got a good deal... it took me a while deciding between this kind and the Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles... in the end I decided I like the feeling of metal needles better than plastic... actually I like bamboo the best.. but they are like 80.00 or something on Ebay and that was the starting price.. (i think)... so yeah.. that is my story!



Oh by the way, dad, I just wanted to point out that my weather pixie says that you are the same temp as we are (27 degrees)... ahahaha... i think i will go for a run (walk).. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

before you go buying any yarn on ebay...tamara warned me that you could get stuck with a batch that may have been in a stinky (moldy, mothball) environment...she said to be very careful with that...you know something salvaged from a New Orleans site....so glad you won!

Anonymous said...

thanks... i did see alot of cheap yarn... but i prefer to touch it and see the color in person to figure out what i want... i only ordered that other stuff from the knitting-warehouse because i couldn't find the color i wanted anywhere else... they wouldn't give me nasty yarn would they? I would send it back!