Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Feels like FALL

Lately it is feeling like fall and I have been going to the farmers market every week and cooking yummy things. Below... corn fritters and crab saute on top of angel hair bird nests.
Also I have been painting. I retrieved an old canvas from my parents house in indy and picked an image to play around with... this was from the front of one of my New York Times magazine.


I am not sure what to do next with it... my original plan was to paint the image and then layer multiple images on top... but I got side tracked when I decided to make a scrapbook of our wedding (finally)... yeah it has been a year (and a day) our anniversary was yesterday and we went out for a nice dinner last night and then watched Shrek (since we had never seen it and had the music in our wedding). It was cute. I have also been knitting but I am not going to post those pictures until the gift arrives. That is about it for now, I know I haven't been blogging much lately, I seem to be pretty busy with all sorts of little things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back! We were going to call and wish you a happy 1st anniversary but figured you'd be out celebrating. It doesn't feel like fall here yet. Would you share your crab cakes recipe?