I cut down my tomato plants yesterday because they were beginning to look shabby. These are pictures from the 13
th of September. (My sisters birthday- Happy Belated Birthday Girl- did you get my text?) So yeah... in memory of the nice greenery (my porch feels bare now)... I still have my flowers and herbs out there so it isn't totally lacking in green, but the privacy that the big vining bushes gave is gone. Now everyone can see us when we sit on our porch and it feels like being naked. bah... oh well soon it will be too cold to sit out there anyhow. As you can see there are red chairs... my
neighbor gave us these chairs and I repainted them. I had bought some "weatherproof" chairs from Target and they disintegrated in the hot Minnesota sun. They didn't even last one season! So I am glad to have these nice director chairs... they are most comfortable and since they have sat on their porch for years already they already have the test of time... now as long as my paint job holds up we should be set!

1 comment:
Your plants looked great! Mine are still going strong but not producing quite as fast. My peppers are looking great and my beans finally produced a first batch. The trellis is loaded with vines. Tito needs a pot of herbs on his porch so he can make good food. He just called me tonight about getting some dill...that I don't have.
Post a Comment