I really came in here (the office) to work on the Announcements, but I had to check my email first and my friend Steph emailed me this long thing where you answer the questions and then forward it on to a bunch of people. She was up in the middle of the night and couldln't sleep, didn't know what to do... um hello you could have written in your blog that you haven't written in since your birhday! :) So anyway, here are all of my answers!
>
> 1. What is your occupation?? Artist, dreamer, knitter, fighter, player, lover... ect... :)
>
> 2. What color are your socks right now?? Black Wilson ankle socks.
>
> 3. What are you listening to right now?? Construction guys outside, I think they are cutting lines in the newly paved road and then filling in the lines with tar.
>
> 4. What was the last thing that you ate??? Peanut Butter and Apricot Jam on homemade whole wheat (toasted).
>
> 5. Can you drive a stick shift?? Yes, that is what I drive.
>
> 6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?? Sky blue, in kindergarden we always used to fight over that color.
>
> 7. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Felix, I called him on my way home from underwater hockey to see if he had started dinner yet.
>
> 8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nope, she sucks! :) !! Haha, ditto.
>
> 9. How old are you today? 29 going on 16
>
> 10. Favorite drink?? I like most anything but I suppose a really good frozen pina colata (only if it is made with real fruit and sugar cane, don't like the fakies).
>
> 11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't really like to watch sports on tv, but if extreme sports like snowboarding and dirtbiking are on I don't complain.
>
> 12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Almost every color in the rainbow and some that aren't in the rainbow.
>
> 13. Pets? My doggy Mary Jayne lives with my parents because no dogs allowed here. :(
>
> 14. Favorite food?? Right now if I could have anything I would have bloodwurst (the finely ground kind) with fried bacon and onions, fried carmelized apples, and mashed potatoes. You call this dish heaven and earth. The problem is that we can't seem to find anywhere which sells bloodwurst around here.
>
> 15. What was the last movie you watched? Art School Confidential, it was OK... plot kinda sucked, but there were a few funny aspects to it.
>
> 16. Favorite day of the year? Right now I am anticipating Halloween, I am going to be a witch. This is a big change for me since usually I am a clown. I am still going to be wearing the purple hair though. Stand by for pictures!
>
> 17. What do you do to vent anger? Exercise, but honestly I have been known to declare the world unfair, pout, and act like a child on occasion.
>
> 18. What was your favorite toy as a child?? Strawberry Shortcake dolls, I hope all my dolls are up in the attic still, I plan to rescue them along with all of my old stuffed animals when I visit my family over Thanksgiving.
>
> 19. What is your favorite season? Autumn, I am prolly only saying that because it is Autumn right now and I like the trees and Halloween, and pumpkins, I carved one with my neighboor the other day, I should go over and take a picture of it.
>
> 20. Hugs or kisses? Only if I like you.
>
> 21. Cherries or Blueberry? MMM, Cherries! (But blueberries are really healthy too... they make you younger, but sour cherry juice makes pain go away)
>
> 22. Do you want your friends to email you back? I wouldn't email them in the first place if I didn't want them to.... OH, I think the question is in reguards to this thing... haha... well I am not emailing it to anyone so I guess I don't expect anyone to email it back, in fact I will be surprised if anyone reads all the way down to this question.
> 23. Who is most likely to respond first? I suppose someone could leave a comment and I think Tito might leave something sarcastic. Some sarcastic question of his own that he thinks should have been on this list.
>
> 24. Who is least likely to respond? Most people, I am surprised at how many people read my blog, most don't comment but they mention it occasionally via emails or real life.
>
> 25. Living arrangements? Renting a cute little townhome, hoping to buy something in the next couple years or so.
>
> 26. When was the last time you cried?? I don't remember, but that is prolly just because I cry about lots of stuff, the saying "No use crying over spilled milk", never got thru to me I guess. But somewhere I heard it is healthy to cry, and laugh, and scream and yell once in a while.
>
> 27. What is on the floor of your closet? The shoe rack, and the laundry hamper.
>
> 28. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this to?? Hmmmm... not sending it to anyone, but Steph sent it to me and we have been friends since 6th grade or something, actually first we didn't even like each other and somewhere in junior high we became friends. Weird huh? I think that the first time I remember talking to her was in some class where she let me borrow some of her markers (they were the kind that smelled like fruit) and then she took them back because she said I was using them all up. haha...
>
> 29. What did you do last night?? Played underwater hockey and then came home and at way too much Cincinati chile.
>
> 31. What inspires you? Ideas, books, dreams, coffee? I don't know.
>
> 32. What are you afraid of? I have always been super afraid of having a kid, not the aftermath of raising one, but the actual birthing process, I have had bad dreams about this ever since I was little and saw on movies and tv things going wrong and stuff. And everytime I go to see my doctor and have to put my feet in sturrups... *I shudder*. Not that I never plan on having kids, I am not scared enough of anything not to try it at least once. Although the idea of crawling into a burning building and into tight smokey places with heavy gear on is enough to make me think I might be capable of having a panic attack, I sometimes think about being a volunteer firefighter. (Only because Felix makes it sound so much fun. But I think we have different ideas of what is fun sometimes!)
>
> 33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?? Cheese! One slice swiss one sharp chedder!
>
> 34. Favorite dog breed? I like muts! They are always original!
>
> 36. Number of keys on your key ring? I don't know mebbie five or six? I am not about to get up and find them just to count!
> 37. How many years at your current job? Job?
>
> 38. Favorite day of the week? Thursday, Ugly Betty, Gray's Anatomy,& Shark. (It's a good knitting night.)
>
> 39. How many states have you lived in? Five, Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin (again), and now Minnesota.
>
> 40. Favorite holiday? Halloween! and Thanksgiving, and Christmas. :)
>
> 41. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? How heavy? I guess no. But I have used a very large nail gun to build pier sections. And let me tell you that thing was heavy!
>
> 42. Who is your favorite NFL team? Yuck.
>
> 43. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? No house phone period.
>
> 44. If you won 100 million dollars, what would you do
> first?? No clue.
>
> That was a lame last question... oh well, I suppose that is enough procrastination for now... back to work.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Mandy,
Congrats on your wedding.We are waiting for your announcements so we can send a wedding gift.
Love to you and Felix
Aunt Char
Yes, I am working on those. And now all I have to do is assemble everything. They should be out as soon as I recieve the envelopes and CD cases (I ordered them online because I couldn't find ones I liked in the stores). Thanks!
45. Q: How did you get to be so cool? A: My brother Tito showed me how.
You got me pegged.
Post a Comment