Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!



I hope the cake mom made was as good as the one I made... hahahha...
also, to answer your request... here are the pictures of our living room, sorry about the mess, I had my knitting and computer out and I haven't quite found the right "knick knacks" to put in our little display case. I am going to hang some art above the entertainment center as well. Just haven't gotten to it yet. I am going to hang the mendota prints. I have four of them (one of them is on top of the entertainment system, it is the long blue print).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look so nice! Now you need something tall behind the couch like a plant or something. The shelf on the wall is a good idea but you could use a small buffet below it or it will look like it is in the middle of the wall. Keep at that workbench.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it looks nice, but the Weddingcake ist fuer den Gebrauch bestimmt hahahaha, and not as decoration! You think not so ?