Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've got it!


The answer to that last question...

> 44. If you won 100 million dollars, what would you do
> first??

Well, I sort of have the answer... I know what we would do, but I don't know what would be "first". Felix would retire and we would move to a ranch in Montana (he likes Montana). I have always said that I would move to Montana only if I could have goats, mebbie a horse or two, definately some dogs and cats, and perhaps a cow. But after thinking about dealing with all those animals I have narrowed it down to just one animal that I would get. Alpaca! They are super cute and I could make my own yarn from their fur, or hair, or whatever you call it.


Seriously, look at this face, are you not in love with this animal? Look at those big eyes!


Aside from using their fur to make sweaters I could take pictures of them (they seem to like the camera), and give them crazy hair cuts (see first picture)... they would be all sorts of fun!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm up for an alpaca adventure farm. You can use them for hikes and camping in the mountains.