Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What I have been up to...

sorry it has been so long, but i have been busy playing dress up... trying to find a wedding dress to fit me off the rack is hard... i didn't know it was protocol to ORDER them ahead of time... ahhhh... bugger the rules... i'll find one that fits!

Not crazy about this thing on my head...


Yeah, um a miracle bra can only do so much...


Whee I am a ballerina!


It is a little small though.... wanna unlace me so I can breathe again?


Waiting to exhale...


Yeah, ok, so you like this one, great, I think I may pass out soon...


Ok, I am just going to pout until you unlace me...


Hello frumpy, this one makes even ME look saggy...


They tell me this one was just in their fashion show... prolly looked better on the model...


Ok, this one is fun, but way too big!!!


My favorite part is the industrial look in the back...


Um, no, I am going to be the bride, not the mother of the bride... *no offence mom, YOU will look great*


I feel really wierd on this "stage"...


I wish I could walk in heels but - forget it- I'm NOT movin'...


HA HA can we say boobie dimples - UM socks please!


Yeah, I don't think these "TEA lengh" dresses look good without shoes...


The dress is ok - but too bad I would have to wear shoes...


I like this one, I really like this one, too bad I can't breathe...


They even have a cute necklace to match! I think I am going to cry If I can't find this in my size somewhere! (No luck, they were backordered or something)


So after four days of searching multiple bridal stores in the cities I finally found one that fits perfectly, I think I like it but I have yet to photograph it (the photograph never lies like the mirror), but I was so sure I bought it without taking a picture first... so I just hope it looks as good as it feels. We will have to see... more later! Now see why I have been so busy!

2 comments:

Steph said...

okay so where is the rest of the story?!? is there going to be a wedding here or what!?! you can't just post pictures of you in wedding dresses and not post the rest of the story!!! i just called your cell...you better call me back. abbie is all yours if you need a little flower girl!

Anonymous said...

So Molly thought the big pouffie one looked like a comforter.