
I just finished "my favorite houseplant", yeah I think that is the title. :) I just came up with that. Well it is my favorite houseplant anyway. It is up on top of the cubbord in the kitchen and the vines hang all the way down, there are three long vines and another one starting. That is all I have for today, all I have been doing is laundry, cleaning, and painting. Now I have to go finish vaccuming the carpet. Whee fun... oh yeah, why am I not out on my bike? My allergies are back, I am trying to stay indoors as long as possible so that hopefully my sinuses wont get too bad, because if they do I won't be able to play underwater hockey until I am better. :(
by the way if you click on the image a larger one will load which is more true to the color. The color on this one is washed out.

3 comments:
We really like your picture. Make a few for us :)
look who's talking, you haven't updated since the 8th and I AM kinda busy... I will let everyone know what I am up to when I get a chance. :)
how about if I tell...hahaha
Post a Comment