Thursday, December 22, 2005

haircuts done!

and i slept in way too long this morning so i decided not to go to work... ahhahah... it is nice to have a job where i can make up all of my own hours.... so today is spent tyeing up loose ends before christmas... i hate paperwork... ugh and changing of addresses when moving and stuff... i am soooooo not looking forward to that stuff... now i need to find the digital camera batteries and make sure they are all charged up for the holly-days... :) Ok, since I haven't downloaded the most recent photos off of my camera yet we will go looking in the archives for another. (my archive supply won't ever run out... I have an external hard drive that is REALLY big!)

This is a picture of a friend from work, he crept out of a mast I was working on. I had no clue what kind he was so I caught him in a bottle and took a look close up... turns out he is a type of jumping spider... super cute... when you anger him by poking a stick in front of him he rears up on his hind legs and then jumps! I only kept him for a day and then let him go on the flag pole, this all happened before in got cold and wintry up here.

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is the scariest thing i have ever seen...it looks like it is wearing a scarf! I would never be able to work at that place again knowing those guys are around!