with all the present exchanges out of the way I am not sure what we are going to do today, i should call some friends whom are in town, mollys boyfriend is going to be coming down for the night we will probabally go out to eat at a restaurant i haven't been to for ages because they don't have a lot of restaurants in Madison... Bahama Breeze... yay! Perhaps we will play risk today, we played last night until about midnight, i won... but we are figuring out that we didn't play completely right... felix reread the rules last night and now my mom is reading them... i guess we will have to play again... we have the really old risk and it is quite funny how the countries are divided up...
now for the picture of the day....

Here is a picture of Felix's birthday cake, his birthday is right before Christmas and he always complains that he never got to have anyone over for his birthday much when he lived in Germany because everyone was on holiday during Christmas time... so we had some friends over and I made a cake from my new cookbook, we were hoping it would be really good like everything elce from the cookbook but it was horribly dry, i couldn't believe it! It was so crumbly and dry... i have never made a cake that bad before! This is an image from before we found this out.
1 comment:
hey...very cool blogging. I have never blogged before and am now up to the challenge. I like your one picture a day post, and may try that. I came up with a crappy site for Scott's side of the family, let's see how we do. I'm not sure the name yet...I will get that to you later. We can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment