Sunday, November 01, 2009

Indy Trip

I think I am finally getting caught up on all my photos... and I thought I would just post all my Indy pics at once since I have already been home multiple weeks from this trip. Anyhow, Felbie had some work traveling to do so I decided not to sit around here all alone and took at trip myself. First down to Madison to visit my friend Cassie and her daughter Alexa.
And then down to Indy to visit more friends and family. Here I am with Abbie and Emily.
Steph, Abbie, Emily and I had some fun picking apples,
and pumpkins.
It was a cold windy fall day, however, the sun did make a few apparances.
Pretty clouds... it was a pretty cloudy day... not the type of overcast day where you wonder if the sun is back there at all.
Oops... somehow I posted these caramel apple pictures in reverse... so be it... the picking came first at least... and this is how they came out....
The chocolate m&m ones were our favorite... the peanut brittle ones were good as well... but well they were missing chocolate! We used Jonagold apples... they were perfect!
Abbie putting on the m&m's...
Good work for a 4 year old!
Steph used her hands...
This must be me (sans) fingerpolish is my clue... haha...
See how we go in reverse... sticking the apples...
Readying the candy...
And the nice healthy apples we are about to make very unhealthy. Hah.
Having lunch with my friend Maren at the India garden is something I look forward to every visit, this time we had a new guy at our lunch!! Liam is the happiest baby I have ever met! And very intrigued with the camera!
One morning I went birding with my mom... we saw a woodpecker among other things... the other things were just too fast for me, so this is my best picture.
Hanging out at home.... Tito.
Steph, Abbie and I went back to the orchard for Abbies field trip and it was a horribly rainy day... so we were really glad we had already come earlier in the week... the rain didn't stop us from going out and picking more Jonagolds in the downpour though.
Another evening with Maren and Liam. Still a happy baby!
My dad had a birthday and we surprised him with 2 new grills.
On my way home I stopped at another apple orchard near Baraboo, WI called Ski Hi and took some pictures of the fall colors.

No comments: