Sunday, November 15, 2009

Haven't post any bread in a while!

Focaccia!!! Yum!! This one is half andouille sausage, roasted garlic, olive, and Parmigiano-Reggiano. And half carmelized onion, thyme, goat cheese, walnut.

A pic before I put it into the oven.... see the divide?
A close up of the caramelized onion side before baking...
And the caramelized onion side after baking... I couldn't decide which side I liked more... the garlic was so good... this is the first time I have put roasted garlic on... but I just love the onion, thyme and goat cheese... that is one of my favorite combos!!
Bubbles!
And bubbles on the olive/meat side...
I was in a bread baking mood... (when am I not?) ... and I was hungry... so I made some cranberry walnut celebration bread too...
It is soooooo good with Nutella for breakfast!!!
And last I made another new recipe... this one is the 100% whole wheat sandwich bread... good and healthy! And it has a huge air bubble on top! Haha!
Inside the sandwich bread...
The air bubble is on top right under the crust... not in the middle of the loaf... so that is good!
And inside the cranberry walnut celebration bread... have I made you hungry yet?
Such a pretty loaf... I loaf... I mean love making braided loaves...

No comments: