Friday, September 11, 2009

Pictured Rocks

Next stop was Pictured Rocks... er... no wait... I forgot, we did stay in another little campground in the U.P. before getting to Pictured rocks... but it was just a forest to sleep in on our way. So what I mean to say is next REAL stop was Pictured rocks. We stayed here two nights so that we would have a day to take the Pictured Rocks cruise. Pictured Rocks is on Lake Superior in the town of Munising.

This is the type of boat we are on... this was the cruise before us heading back.


The water was really blue... I wish we had our kayaks done!

Indian head.... do you see it?



If you look closely you can see the roots connecting this tree to the mainland.
Food fight! or Nature fight?


MEEEE

All I remember is this is a really old lighthouse... I guess that is obvious though...
Pork steaks for dinner.

No comments: