Friday, February 20, 2009

Peter Reinharts Marble Rye

Here is my newest creation. It is good for a soft bread. Felbie and I have been really enjoying the heartier breads like the miche lately. I just wanted to make this because making swirly dough is fun. This one I made to have a "bulls eye". The other loaf is just a simple swirl. Perhaps I will take a pic when we get around to cutting into it. I do think I should make some corned beef so we can have some ruebins this weekend. I just wish this bread had a more intense flavor. Oh well. It is pretty and fun to make. :)

I don't know why in this picture (and a few of the others that I did not post) came out with a bright yellow crust!! Perhaps the photographer (me) needs to figure out how to work her camera better. Some of my favorite bread photos Felbie has taken so far. He definately has a way with knowing exactly how to set the camera up to get the shot he wants. I get more surprises... like below. :)

No comments: