Tuesday, July 29, 2008
June 30th, 2008
Ok, so I am still behind on my blogging... :P I had to take a little blogging break after all those posts from Germany! SO many pictures!!! Anyhow, once we got home from Germany I found that my tomato plants, herb garden, and flowers had taken off beautifully. We got quite a bit of rain while we were away. So much so that the farmers were complaining. However the rain did not affect the strawberry season. At the peak of the season I picked a whole flat of berries and then made jam. I also picked up some rhubarb and made this pie...
While the pie was cooling I decided to lay down and read. All of a sudden the sun seemed to go away. It was setting, but I knew it wasn't set yet. So I looked out the window and saw this balloon eclipsing my sun!
This is the street behind us.
Where they landed!!!
What excitement!
Everyone came out to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment