Ok, so I have been gone for a while. Right after returning from our trip out west we got an invite in our held mail for a wedding in Indy. Felbie had to work so I went alone. I am really going to have to play catch up with my blog but first I wanted to post the surprise that I got when I got home. I was picking through my garden and tying up my tomato plants when I came across these little buggers on my parsley. I have six of them!

I looked up my new friends on my computer (hoping that they would be the kind that turn into something pretty) and lucky me! I found out that I am going to have 6 Black Swallowtail Butterflies in a little while. I don't mind that they are eating my parsley. They can have it I have a lot anyway. This is a picture of what they might look like when they grow their wings!!
1 comment:
Told you they were going to be butterflies. I checked my parsley and I haven't got any...I do have bunches of Japanese beetles! yuck
Post a Comment