Thursday, July 26, 2007

07.13.07 Sailing Madison

When Felbie and I got back from our honeymoon we found a wedding invite in our mail. Felbie had to stay home and work but I had wanted to make it down to Indy for a visit anyhow, so I decided to go stag! :)

On my way down to Indy I stayed a night with a friend in Madison. She had her parents Stiletto Catamaran (40ft I think?) on the lake so we went for a evening/night sail with some friends.

Here is Bryna and Mark...
Me and my funny hair.... since this picture I have gotten a haircut. :P
Juan, his wife Anne, Me and Bryna...
It got a little cool when the sun went down but the wind stayed up so it was a nice sail.
I even took the helm for a while.... and no I was NOT drinking a warm margarita out of my water bottle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice of you to post the pictures, it was fun to sail with you again. At some point I'll get mine up on face book