
My dinner....SHRIMP AND CRAWFISH TAILS
with smoked jalapeño sausage and pickled jalapeños in a Creole sauce

Felbie's dinner.... FISH ST.GEORGE
fish of the day (Mahi Mahi), pan sautéed in lemon pepper flour and butter, deglazed with white wine, and topped with sautéed crabmeat & scallions in Creole herbs & spices over herb butter garlic cream sauce

We shared desert...

Last night Felbie and I went to a really good restaurant called Gumbo's. It's specialty is Cajun food Louisiana Style. It was really good. Felix got the fish special with the Mahi Mahi. It was topped with crab and was in a cream reduction with a side of dirty rice. I ate some of it and it just melted in my mouth. That was the best fish I have ever had!! Not fishy at all! I had a spicy dish of noodles with sausage, shrimp, and crayfish it was good as well. We had fried crayfish for an appetizer and for desert a delicious vanilla custard.

3 comments:
Looks like you are eating pretty good. Better watch that waistline.
Love,
Grandpa
You guys are gonna get fat. Is the company getting the bill for both of you or what? I am waiting for a McDonalds post for when they do find out they are feeding the wife too. :)
Grandpa, don't worry I have been using the exercise room here at the hotel in the mornings. And Tito, no they don't pay for me, it is kind of funny because we have to have the waiter split the bill every night. My goal is not to eat at any restraunts that I have been to before, and not to go to any National chains. We have been to a few chains... but that is only to get a house salad when we are still stuffed from huge dinner (like Tex Mex) the night before... so since it is just salad it dosen't count as eating at a chain. :)
Post a Comment