We found a cute little state park in the hills with a quick 3mi hike to stretch our legs.


The hike takes you out to a cave and a waterfall comes out of the cave. Apparently there is another waterfall inside the cave in an inner room of the cave.
Felix didn't think it was a good idea to go inside the cave without proper caving gear though so we just watched other people go in. It was really slippery and muddy in there and I didn't really want to get all muddy anyhow since we still had half a day to go in the car.
This is the view looking out from the cave.
On the way back to the car I found another cave!
This is what the hills we drove through looked like. There were tons of shacks. I couldn't believe people were living in some of them. Many of them had new pickup trucks parked in the drive so I assumed that there must be people inside. I was too busy looking at the shacks to remember to take pictures of them so yeah... just imagine one in this picture. Many of them had tin roofs, many out buildings, and usually a collection of junk in the yard as well as a new truck.

No comments:
Post a Comment