Here's Felbie sitting in one of the chairs in front of a finished piece.. it had some sort of tropical theme. I suppose I should have taken a closer look so I could have said more about it. It was just sooooo cold! Too cold to stand still for long, even Felbie was cold!

Here is a pic of someone working on their sculpture. The snow sculptures, like the ice sculptures are entries in a contest, you enter with a team.

Last year when we were in downtown we had noticed the Science Museum. It has an Omnimax thetre and this year I decided that we would get out of the cold and go see a show. They were showing a film about Hurricane Katrina. It was beautiful! It mostly focused on the wetlands and why they are good and what we are doing to distroy them and stuff. We had arrived too early for the movie so we got tickets to see the museum before hand. Felbie wasn't expecting it to be mainly for kids... he said in Germany there is a great Science Museum in Munich... but I wasn't surprised to find out that this museums main focus was on educating kids... so we ran around looking at the exhibits and tried not to get pushed out of line for the displays by the kids... they are so pushy. What happened to wait your turn? Don't they teach that in school anymore?
There was a whole section on birds... you could check out how your wing span measures up to the different types of birds.

2 comments:
We took you to that museum when you were little. It has probably lots of improvement since. What kind of bird is Felbie...California condor?
Those children do not recognize you as two big kids!
Hey check this out: http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070203/SPORTS/702030374/1153/LOCAL0101
Post a Comment