Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We're back!

Yes, that is right we were gone! Felix and I went up north for some camping. He took friday off so that we could drive up thursday night and we stayed until yesterday (tuesday). It was alot of fun and I will blog all about it, but first I must finish up with my previous camping adventures! I need to catch up!

So back to Michigan and the camping trip I was on with my brother a few weeks ago... we stopped at Ludington on our way to our first campsite and had to take a picture of this old ferry, it was just like the one we crossed lake Michigan on back when we were little. Tito remembers getting his big head stuck between the bars on the deck while trying to look down to the water. Some stranger had to help him get his head out. haha...


This is in the "Michigan Recreation Area" that is where we camped the first night, it is just north of Ludington. We found a turkey crossing the road... (actually there were three)


Here is a picture of our first campsite, it was my favorite campsite. It had flush toilets, and it was cheap... it wasnt a state park, so the sites were spaced nicely, and there were little chipmunks all over. While we were finishing up dinner we had a rather bold racoon visit us and try to beg for some food. We sent him running without any dinner... yeah we are mean. He was cute!


This is what we had for dinner... before we cooked it...


I had bought Tito this little camping grill a long time ago and he had never used it, he was quite amazed at how good dinner was that night.


mmmm..


The next day I walked on the beach...


While Tito went for his run.


Felix is back now... which means it is almost time for me to go to underwater hockey! I hope I score some goals tonight!

No comments: