Sunday, March 12, 2006

sorry!!!!!

everyone for not posting in a while, i have just been kinda BORED! :) being stuck home all day is getting boring and I have been starting to think about creating a web site and starting to think about what i want it to look like but other than that... yeah nothing really to talk about. Felix and I drove up to lake Minnetonka today to check it out and tried to drive allthe way around it... i say TRIED because this lake has so many bays and connecting lakes it is really hard to drive around it as close as you can get to the shore line and not get lost in all the little dead end streets and such... but yeah it was fun... supposedly we are supposed to get some snow tonight and tomorrow and that make s me happy but i am not going to get my hopes up quite yet (considering the dissapointment of the last times they said we were supposed to get snow) Felix will be going to Oregon this week leaving me home with the car! yay... so that means that if... and i mean IF we get any snow tonight and tomorrow i might just decide to go check out our local ski/snoboarding hills... since it is March now it is only 10/per day for a lift ticket!!! yay... that is super cheap... so i am REALLY hoping for some snow!



So this is a picture from the botanical gardens I went to while I was in Milwaukee, I was a bit dissapointed ... the most exotic birds they had were parakeets... um yeah... I had a couple of those too... and they look quite similar to these too... haha... yeah ... so that is my story!

No comments: