








Since I hadn't posted in a while due to being on the road and busy and stuff I thought I would post a whole bunch of pictures today. On our way out of town Saturday Felix and I stopped at Dr. Evermor's sculpture garden.... it is on the highway that goes to the Dells right across from the old amunition plant and right next to Delaney's salvage yard. It was one of those things that I always wanted to see while I was in Madison and never took the time to... so we decided to stop. It was really neat, he gets all his stuff from the junkyard next door (obviously).. :)
I will post more stained glass pictures soon Tito... or mebbie I will email them to you.. I have a bunch.

1 comment:
Playground?...sculpture garden?...I don't remember this one but I do remember where the munitions plant is.
Post a Comment