Monday, December 03, 2007

Too distracted to blog

I have been at my parents house for Thanksgiving and my Mom has been keeping me busy with painting, and biking, and running and walking. Washing Mary Jayne and visiting friends too... I am planning on driving back home soon. I was feeling gross yesterday, I got a cold from one of my friend's kids. Her new baby has a cold, poor thing. My immune system must be good though because I feel better today, I am going to take a shower and take my Mary Jayne dog for a walk. Here are some Thanksgiving day pictures that I have been meaning to post...






I was too busy cooking to take pictures myself so I had to steal these pictures off of my mom's camera, since they are off of her camera there are no pictue of her. :(




Tito got out one of my dad's old sweaters and modeled it next to our neighbor. It was a sweater that my mom knit for my dad back while they were in college. Our neighbor was wearing a similar hand knit sweater that his wife Tamara made. Tito thought he was so cool striking a bunch of different poses, but since a flash was not being used he is all blurred.

No comments: