
She is a little older than I was in the posted photo, but it was a fun shot. When I told her I was going to pick her up and put her into my boots she kept trying to tell me that they would not fit. :)

I am back in the Cities again and Felix is back from Japan and Korea. I picked him up from the airport on Saturday. He had many funny stories of cultural differences as usual and he doesn't want to eat fish for a while. I have the house all decorated up for Christmas and now I have to start on my holiday card and shopping. I feel like I am behind this year. I have been spending alot of time knitting Felix's Norwiegan sweater and it is almost done. I want to spend every moment working on it but I have to get the other stuff to get done too! Before I know it, it will be time to go back to Indy!

No comments:
Post a Comment