Tuesday, August 07, 2007

07.18.07

So, back to what I was doing in indy. ..

The day my mom took a spill off of her bike I was having lunch with my friend Marcy at the India Garden YUM! Afterwards we went to a vintage place to look for a dress that I could wear to Commodores Cup Ball. We didn't find one and I didn't go... but that is besides the point it sure was fun looking!

This first dress would have been the perfect wedding dress... not that I didn't like the one that I was married in.. but this was more what I was looking for at the time.... Here is an 80's party dress... it wold have worked if it would of stayed up... I didn't exactly fill out the top... haha...
Ok... now this one was fun... a little tight and way too expensive for a old used 80's dress but definitely fun!
This one was way too tight! It was like a sequin covered bathing suit it was so tight... for a minute I thought I would have to buy it because it wouldn't come off!! I had to try it on though since it was covered in butterflies!

No comments: