Saturday, May 05, 2007
Today...
Felbie and I went bike shopping. It was raining so we couldn't do much else. Since it was raining I didn't want to test drive it. So we haven't bought it yet, now the rain is gone and I wish I had a new bike to ride.... oh well perhaps we will buy it tomorrow. Felbie is thinking about getting the same one, but they have to order it for him because they don't have his size in stock. This is the bike we are thinking of buying. A 58cm for me and a 60cm for Felbie. Awww... matching bikes... we will be so cute. Anyhow yeah.... it is a 1500 Trek Racing bike. Here it is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Neato. We can ride when I come see you guys sometime... I just got a new toy for my bike, it is a suspension seatpost called a ThudBuster. It really takes the edge off. My frame is all aluminum and sometimes I've wished I got a frame built from a more compliant material....Carbon or high-end steel. Aluminum is notorious for being harsh, but also is very responsive.
Looks like a great bike, I'm jealous! Now you can learn to be the bike mechanic as well as the barber....:-)
Post a Comment