Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hairy Hairy Rama

Once upon a time I shaved all of my hair off my head just leaving a quarter inch, I think that was my second year of art school. Since then I obtained my own clippers and have been cutting my own hair with a one inch guard about every month or so.

I can only remember Felbie getting his hair cut once by a barber before I took over. Short hair is easy. I like having super short hair. Especially when non-observant people mistake me for a guy and embarrass themselves.

However, recently I have been letting it grow out. It started as just a means to stay just a little bit warmer in the winter time. (No it isn't really THAT much colder up here). And then I just didn't feel like cutting it... call me lazy. (I still cut Felbie's hair).

I may get totally sick of it on our honey moon (camping out west-nothing beats sweaty smelly hair and no shower) and cut it off again, but for now this is what it looks like.

Wet....


.....and then after a car ride with all the windows and sun roof down.

Yes, this is my natural color (see the gray strands), and don't worry Grandpa I don't have any plans to dye it. Now that I have a hippy van I feel the need to be all natural. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Mandy with hair? Cute

Anonymous said...

Felbie have you ever hiked the Pyrenees in Spain?